[Coco] 64k memory limit (was) CP/M emulator for OS9/6809

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 15:46:15 EDT 2014

Hi Bill,

I had completely forgotten about the GET/PUT buffers. I remember back when
I first got my CoCo3, I was told then that GET/PUT buffers could be used
for more than just screen buffers, but I didn't feel I knew enough to
investigate them. I think I am ready now. I will let you know how my
progress goes.

Please do keep me posted on MShell. I am definitely interested in seeing it
under emulation. I hope to see it on a real CoCo3 before too long, even if
not my own hardware, through a video on youTube.

Take care, my friend,

Wayne