[Coco] Mail check

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Tue Apr 29 23:36:40 EDT 2014

On 04/29/2014 10:22 PM, Bob Devries wrote:
> Joel,
>
> I found that the gmail spam filters had marked Bill's emails as spam.
> Dunno why. I had to go into the web based email (I usually use
> Thunderbird's POP client) and mark them as "not spam". I wish gmail
> would learn better :(

I'm not using GMail to read this list, but I did go to my ISP's web mail
interface and found nothing in the Spam folder there.  I'm also using
Thunderbird, and I believe I have set things up so the ISP will tag what
it thinks is spam and pass it through to me anyway. Nothing from Bill or
the CoCo mail list is ending up in Thunderbird's Junk folder either.  I
did receive a personal email from Bill in my T-bird inbox on the 26th.
But the only way I see his posts to the list since last week are quoted
in other people's replies.

JCE