[Coco] Mail check

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Tue Apr 29 23:13:46 EDT 2014

On 04/29/2014 06:54 PM, Philip Zeigler wrote:
> Got it!
>
> Philip
>
> On April 29, 2014 7:54:24 PM EDT, Bill Pierce <ooogalapasooo at aol.com> wrote:
>> I am wondering if any of my posts of the last 2 days have reached the
>> list. ...
>>
>> Please let me know if this post goes through

Actually I haven't gotten anything posted by you to the list since
4/22.  I noticed Wayne Campbell's post "Re: [Coco] 64k memory limit
(was) CP/M emulator for OS9/6809" was a reply to you, but couldn't find
the message it was referring to which was a bummer because I was
interested in that thread.  So the messages are getting to the mail
list, and some people are receiving them, but I at least am not.

JCE