[Coco] Post about my odd CoCo 2.

Brandon peethrower at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 21:50:59 EDT 2014

Sorry if I am posting this wrong or sending this to the wrong email as I just joined. Here is a post I put on a few sites. Any help would be very much appreciated. Also if im posting wrong please let me to know how to properly do it correctly.

So a while back I got three computers from an old electronics store find. So I really do not know the history behind the computers.   2 of the 3 computers work great and then I got this odd Color Computer 2.  I showed it to a few collectors and no one seems to know what it is.  Instead of a 3 or 4 switch on the back it has a C and M switch. Color and Monochrome? Also the rf jack has seemed to have been modded. It does not fit a regular rf cord but instead a headphone jack will fit.  I tried to use a cord that went from a headphone hookup to rca hookups but that did not seem to work. Again it looks modded but it would have happened a long time ago as it has been sitting in an old electronics store for years. It also has a standard US plug in. Anyone know what I have here?  I also posted this on atariage with a pic if anyone is interested in looking at a picture.
http://atariage.com/forums/topic/224026-odd-coco-2/
Thanks, Brandon