[Coco] Mail check

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 19:54:24 EDT 2014

I am wondering if any of my posts of the last 2 days have reached the list. I normally get an echo of my sent mail to the list but haven't received any ovet the past 2 days. After Gene's mention of Yahoo and AOL having problems and receiving an email from AOL today saying they had a "spam breach" problem, I suspect something is not right. AOL said there may be mail problems for a day or so, but should be back to normal in a couple of days.
I've checked my system and it's "clean", so I know the problem lies with AOL.

Please let me know if this post goes through

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com