[Coco] Looking for HD controller coco3

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 24 14:53:38 EDT 2014

On 4/24/2014 12:23 PM, camillus.b.58 at gmail.com wrote:
> HD controller for coco3 wanted, scsi or ide, if someone has one to spare and for sale, please contact me for price. I will be at the cocofest this Saturday and hope there is something at the auction also.

I should mention the interface works with HDBDOS for non OS-9 use.

--

  Brian Goers     Vice President of Special Events
                     http://glensideccc.com/newindex.shtml

              The 23nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!

     Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard           April 26 & 27, 2014
     645 West North Avenue                 Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
     Lombard, IL 60148                 Socialize - 8 pm to 10 pm or beyond
     1-630-629-1500                       Sunday 10 am to 3 pm or beyond