[Coco] Wordpak 2+ fully assembled

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 11:23:53 EDT 2014

Here are the schematics and source code:

https://sites.google.com/site/tandycocoloco/dropbox/WordPak2p.zip?attredirects=0&d=1

The part list:

1x V9958
4x 4464 64K-4BIT DRAM
1x 74LS138
1x 74LS133
3x 10uF Elko
4x 220uF Elko
2x 22uF Elko
3x 2N5401
1x BC548 (if 2N3901 reverse orientation)
1x 21.477270Mhz Oscillator
3x 104 Ceramic Capacitor
1x 22pF Ceramic Capacitor
3x 10K Ohms
3x 27K Ohms
3x 12K Omhs
4x 100 Ohms
4x 1K Ohms

DSUB-15 Female PCB mounting
4x 18-DIP sockets
2x 16-DIP sockets
1x 64-SDIP (shrink) socket

I have to add extra 103 caps to reduce noise on each dram. I just added
them under the pcb connecting GND and VCC for each dram IC.

Enjoy

Long live the CoCo