[Coco] R+DOS/16 1.4R3

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Apr 24 00:24:15 EDT 2014

Hi Juan!

Thanks for the new update!  I'll have to erase my eprom and burn it again.
:)  I have two eproms in rotation, but I haven't erased the other one yet.
I got your other eprom image with the Drivewire serial cable baud rate
command burnt a day or so ago, but have not tested that particular feature
since I'm still waiting for my Drivewire cable to arrive.  I need to check
on my order come to think of it.  I would have thought it would have been
here by now.  Keep up the good work Juan.  Take care my friend.

Kip