[Coco] [OFF] Hitachi MB-6890 information needed

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 22 17:57:08 EDT 2014

On 23/04/2014 12:02 AM, Bill Pierce wrote:

> Also you can google "hitachi peach" as that
> seems to be the "pet" name of the machine.

Wow, this is a bizarre coincidence!

Just yesterday I was chatting with a new contractor and he mentioned that
his father bought a "Hitachi Peach" when he was young! I'd never heard of
the machine before! :O

I don't think he has any information at all about it, but I'll ask just the
same on Thursday when I next see him.

Regards,