[Coco] [OFF] Hitachi MB-6890 information needed

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Apr 22 16:53:11 EDT 2014

I agree, that's the first thing you'd notice, the only apparent difference
in behavior between the 6809 and the 6309 running in 6809-emulation mode.

But suspecting the existence of hidden features on that basis is a lot
different than discovering them in the level of detail that was published,
which is what makes me think that a leak from Hitachi probably helped.  If
not, whoever wrote the original Japanese paper that was translated and
summarized by Hirotsugu Kakugawa  was one hell of a talented and
dedicated detective!

Art