[Coco] [OFF] Hitachi MB-6890 information needed

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 16:08:37 EDT 2014

You are right Art, here is a link to the original English translation of the article by Hirotsugu Kakugawa, but it also states that even Hitachi admits that some hackers found the secret features of the chip.
>From this document, our current tables and charts of the 6309 were spawned.

ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/INFO/6309memo.txt

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com