[Coco] stupid question, but the manual doesn't say

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 12:01:13 EDT 2014

Thanks, Robert. :)

I am playing with it now. I had already modified my copy to include a few
echos so users would know what it was for, but I didn't have the prompt
command you provided. Thanks for that too.

As I said (somewhere), this file will likely be unnecessary for end users,
since decode now allows you to set which files you want to generate. While
all of them are necessary currently (if you want to get the complete source
to a module back), not generating them will have no affect on the source
output decode generates.

It is my hope that soon I will have the DSAT problem fixed enough to make
these files unnecessary. Until then, decode will continue to include
generating them.

Wayne