[Coco] help

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 11:20:48 EDT 2014

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 11:56 AM, Josh Harper wrote:
> just noticed  that a lot  of the mail I get from the coco list is going to  the spam folder  I use  yahoo mail  does anyone know  how I can stop this  thanks

Hi Josh,

Actually, most of your e-mails posted to the list end up in my spam
folder (on gmail). I think it is in part due to the lack of
punctuation, phrases in all-caps, and maybe also because you have
posted almost the same mail several times.

I don't know if you're using some speech-to-text system, but for
instance the Android one will insert a full stop if you say "period".

Regards,
Tormod