[Coco] [Color Computer] Vcc OS-9 keyboard mapping

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Apr 19 01:03:31 EDT 2014

Hi Guys!
I too have seen nonresponsive window actions or rather non-actions when I
was switching between some of the windows.  It just seemingly did nothing.
I would love to have that wmode command.  I need an easier way to look at
all the windows descriptors.  Silly me, I've tried to use xmode for that in
the past.  Oops!  After no success (of course) I switched to using ded and
all is well for now.  I could definitely use a copy of that wmode command
though.  I did not know it existed.  Thanks for mentioning it.  Take care my
friends.
Kip