[Coco] Having fun with hacking HDB-DOS

Juan Castro jccyc1965 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 22:27:33 EDT 2014

No new functionality but a neat tweak. I added syntax to the DRIVE
command to select the I/O method (or "line"):

DRIVE LINE 0 <- 38kbps DW
DRIVE LINE 1 <- 57kbps DW
DRIVE LINE 2 <- Becker port

Also, I decided to give this concoction a reasonable-sounding name:
R+DOS-16. The 16 should be self-explanatory. R+ is the name of the
blog me and a bunch of others edit -- Retrocomputaria Plus.

The ROM:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15643089/16k-hdbdw3cc2.rom

The patch against the Toolshed repo:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15643089/hdbdos-16krom.patch