[Coco] [Color Computer] Vcc OS-9 keyboard mapping

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Apr 18 21:50:26 EDT 2014

@jwcantrill

Try pressing the [HOME] key on your PC keyboard for [CLEAR]. Also, the [END] key is the [BREAK] key

You will not be able to use the emulated hard drive due to NitrOS9 needs the "EmuDsk" driver and descriptors. If you need them, send me a private email and I can send you copies of them. Or I can make you a complete, pre-configured boot VHD if wanted :-)

There are other options as well... just send me an email and I can explain.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com