[Coco] King's Quest IV Update

Guillaume Major gmajor at videotron.ca
Fri Apr 18 14:47:19 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

For those interested, I have fixed several issues in King's Quest IV. Thanks
to Robert Gault and Tormod Volden for helping me fix a few bugs in the
Sierra AGI interpreter. Here's the complete list of changes:

- fixed visual priority issues with Rosella, the main character
- fixed background picture in room with the cemetary and the stone crypt
- fixed garbled dialogs in the sequence just before Rosella's wedding with
Edgar
- added the "beam me" and "rap kq" easter eggs from KQ4 version 2.0
- updated the savegame disks for quick access to the easter eggs
- updated to the latest Nitros9 release (3.3.0)
- added the Becker Port version

You can download the update from the TRS-80 Color Computer Archive at:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Disks/Games/King's%20Quest%20IV%20(Sierra%20On-Line).zip

I will also update all Sierra games to Nitros9 3.3.0 shortly.

Enjoy!

Guillaume