[Coco] Bug in VCC ???

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 13:34:55 EDT 2014

I jut tried it on my Coco 3. It seems to be running fine. A little slow (expected), but running.
I agree it's most likely a VCC bug. I've had a few strange things happen in VCC in certain programs but I can never pin them down to what's causing them. Usually, it's in direct GIME access, but this seems to be, as you said, something not being set right in the registers. I've never run into this before as all "register" manipulation I've done in C and ASM has always worked.

BTW... Now you got me playing Zork 1 :-P

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com