[Coco] Basic09 Coco3 and Error #207

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 11:09:21 EDT 2014

Keith,
There is a good article on using Basic09 in OS-9 Level 1 in the March 86 issue of Rainbow. It explains the memory required by Basic09 and how to set up a bootdisk configured for Basic09.
Here is a link to the PDF in the Color Computer Archives. The article is on page 226 (228 in the PDF):

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Magazines/Rainbow,%20The%20(OCR)/The%20Rainbow%20Vol.%2005%20No.%2008%20-%20March%201986.pdf

NitrOS9 really eats the memory in Level 1. Some work needs to be done to trim this down (IMHO).

Goo luck....

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia