[Coco] DriveWire 4

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 22:30:27 EDT 2014

RUN AND HIDE!!!!
The NSA has finally figured out that we are spying on thier spy computers through DriveWire using our 8-bit Coco systems..
We are DOOMED I tell ya DOOOOMED....

And.. Norton sucks.. I bought a new computer once that had Norton installed. I boot up the new system and it imediately begane to install the OS. Once it finished and I finally view my "Desktop" for the first time,  a notice from Norton came up stating that it had just "blocked 37 viruses from infecting this computer".
The computer had never been run, it was the first time the OS had been installed, and most of all...
IT WASN'T EVEN CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET!!!!
I imediately went to the "Control Panel/Programs and Features", found "Norton Anti-Virus" and uninstalled it. I've never looked back.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com