[Coco] ANNOUNCE: NitrOS-9 V3.3.0 released

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 20:48:58 EDT 2014

Chad, as far as I know, the NitrOS9 "turbo" driver sources still have not been worked on. I assume they worked at one time, but now need to be updated to reflect the changes made in the "normal" drivers. Other than the small changes needed to work with LWAsm, the only other changes would be the "conditionals" that have been added/changed  to the repo. The last I looked at these sources, the conditional statements were all in matching about NOS9 3.2.8 format (CVS/ToolShed). Also, the newer dwread/write sources have a few extra routines added... maybe there is more work to be done than I originally thought LOL

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com