[Coco] Zork1,2 and 3 on OS-9 :)

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 11:06:28 EDT 2014

Finally I found a bug in my CP/M emulator. After debugging hundreds of
megabytes of CPU traces i finally found why it wasn't running.

Now I can run Zork1, 2 and 3 in 80 columns using OS-9 Level 2 :)

(Maybe I can sleep a little as well)

See the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhYqyT9Sg-I&feature=youtu.be

I still have a bug when exiting zork so I need to fix this first. But
it is very fun running this game on OS-9.

The list of usable software is so far:

MBASIC
DBase II
SuperCalc
WordStar 3.3
Zork1, 2 and 3

I'll be releasing soon a DW disk image with all compatible software
for your delight. Just to say: Now I can run CP/M!

I wish I could run Hitchhiker Guide to Galaxy but it uses Z-80
instructions. I'm running out of user space for the TPA (program
area). Maybe I implement just the instructions needed for this
program.

:)

Felipe.

--