[Coco] Free 68HC000

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Apr 15 02:26:03 EDT 2014

Hi Jim!
Though I do not live in the Seattle area, I have been involved in
retro-computing for a few years now.  To show you how serious I am about
this,  I have a wiki page on cocopedia.com at the following link.
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/User:Computerdoc
I would like a few 68HC000 MPU chips please.  I am planning on building a
68000 based single board computer at some point and would like a few chips
to get my parts bin started for this project.  Thank you very much in
advance.  I really appreciate it.  Just let me know how much the shipping
is.  Thanks a bunch.  Take  care my friend.
Kip