[Coco] new decode demo video on youtube

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 00:39:42 EDT 2014

I believe that might be true, but I have no idea. I am using Screen
Recorder (a windows app) and it has no options for setting a codec to use.
It records only in wmv format. I am going to locate a sample object tag to
use so I can put the videos on my blog. None of them are bigger than 1 meg
(smaller actually), so I think there's room on cococoding.com for them.

Wayne