[Coco] Card edge numbering

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Mon Apr 14 22:29:02 EDT 2014

On Apr 14, 2014, at 18:23 , Brian Goers <briang0671 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I can not find my information on the card edge numbering.
> I am fairly sure it's pin (1) on the component (top) side closest to the back of the computer.

Correct. Odd numbers are on top, even numbers are on bottom.

> But I would like to have a drawing of it.
> Anyone know where I would find one?

Well, sort of... If you look at the files "Top.png" and "Bottom.png" in my CoCoEPROMpak project (see link below), the pin numbers for pins 1, 2, 39 and 40 are silk-screened on the board for reference. Note that "Bottom.png" is looking through the board from the top side, so it's mirrored.

https://github.com/NF6X/CoCoEPROMpak

Since the board works, I probably got the pin numbering right! :)

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/