[Coco] hi kip

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Apr 14 13:33:52 EDT 2014

On Monday 14 April 2014 13:23:33 Arthur Flexser did opine:

> Gene, I was referring to options at
> http://five.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/coco for configuring what the
> list server does, not Gmail options.  You won't get copies of your own
> posts unless you specifically request them by turning on "Receive your
> own posts to the list".
>
> Art

My point being Art, that this assertion, and those options at
fivepair.list.net have nothing to do and zero effect with gmails
preferences.

That return copy, coming from five.pairlist.net back to your gmail account
is seen a duplicate of the post you sent to the list (any list), or any
list you use a gmail address to subscribe to that list, and gmail WILL
delete the echo, and you cannot, in your gmail prefs, turn that off without
using 2 gmail accounts.  You post thru one, and then you can receive thru
the other.  Its a PITA that lots of folks do, but not one I am in love with
personally.  And gmail is diamond hard on that point.