[Coco] OT: small update

camillus.b.58 at gmail.com camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 11:31:23 EDT 2014

keep me posted...LOL

cb

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Glen VanDenBiggelaar
Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎April‎ ‎14‎, ‎2014 ‎9‎:‎46‎ ‎AM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts

Why Thanks Camillus,

I am actually way up North (west) in Edmonton Alberta Canada,
I actually have put the board up for sale for the next week on Amibay, but if there are no bites, I just may take you up on that offer (and maybe) get you to re-cap it if you can, I of course would gladly pay for your time and parts etc. The Money that these old systems bring, make it well worth the investment of bringing these boards back to life.