[Coco] OT: small update

camillus.b.58 at gmail.com camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 10:22:41 EDT 2014

Hi Glen,

I read your blog about the restoration. If it should be necessary to replace the sockets then I would like to do that for you, for the hobbyist price of $0. The only hurdle I see is the distance between us, I'm from Indiana and you ?, so you have to take care to get it to me.

And I hope you understand that repairs as this on older boards are not always without danger. Specially when they are multilayer. So I’m confident in my skills to do the job but even then there is always a risk.

Just to let you know, I’m here.

greetz from Indiana

Camillus

Sent from Windows Mail