[Coco] hi kip

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Apr 14 07:15:49 EDT 2014

On Monday 14 April 2014 07:10:16 Arthur Flexser did opine:

> Gene, there are two different options in configuring the list that have
> to do with this, and you may be talking about the wrong one.  The most
> relevant one is "Receive your own posts to the list?", which you want
> to have configured to Yes.

That option has never been presented to me at gmail.

> The other one, "Avoid duplicate copies of messages?", I have configured
> to No, but that seems to refer to not receiving two of the same message
> when the sender has sent it both to the list and to you individually.

That option also has never been presented to me. Emails to support were
ignored.

That left me with the option of not using the service even though I scan
both the original gmail account, and the shentel account at 3 minute
intervals with fetchmail.