[Coco] hi kip

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Apr 14 00:12:08 EDT 2014

Gene, I'm using Gmail and have never had the slightest difficulty getting
copies of my own posts along with the rest of the list mail.  I probably
configured my list options for that when I joined the list however many
years back, and nothing changed when my university email address became
associated with Gmail some years ago.

Art