[Coco] RGB cable for Samsung SyncMaster 711mp

Ken H. dragon.atv at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 02:36:36 EDT 2014

Here are the pics 'by popular demand'.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/123022373@N05/sets/72157643828503883/
The background pixelation isn't visible to the eye, it's just on camera.

The last two pictures are my "before" pictures, using Roy's VGA adapter on
the same monitor.
Roy's adapter produces nice image, but RGB is better.
The only issue I have is that with RGB the image isn't centered but flushed
to the left.  The monitor doesn't have any position adjustments for RGB.
Is there any way to adjust it?
Ken