[Coco] Run .BIN directly in Coco3 emulator?

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Sat Apr 12 02:30:10 EDT 2014

BTW, you can just do "EXEC&H4000" (or EXEC16384 if you don't want to
deal with the & bit) - no need to mess with pokes or USR.

If the execution address is not present in the generated .bin file, it
means you have found a bug in the AS6809/ASLINK programs or you're doing
something that confuses them.