[Coco] Another book interview

Greg Law glaw at live.com
Sat Apr 5 20:10:58 EDT 2014

From: Boisy G. Pitre

> I knew it felt weird when I wrote it. It won't happen again :)
>
>> On Apr 5, 2014, at 4:55 PM, Arthur Flexser <flexser at fiu.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 8:15 AM, Boisy Pitre <boisy at tee-boy.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> Scott Scrheiber interviewed me about Bill and I's book. You can hear the
>>> interview here.
>>
>> It's not every author that has mastered the correct usage of "I's".  I's
>> impressed!
>>
>> [ducking]
>>
>> Art

I wouldn't worry about it... English is a very strange language with more
exceptions to the rules than rules, and the rules, exceptions to the rules,
and exceptions to the exceptions to the rules are in constant flux. My
favorite in high school was "I before E except after Y"... yeah, and that's
just wielding a  weird rule that's wrong.