[Coco] SVGA converters

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 11:14:48 EDT 2014

Agreed 100%.  I know where you're coming from Roy- but we can't have you
doing this below your cost - unless you've just won the Powerball!  Perhaps
even a kit of just the board and any "special" parts.  I too hate to have
to pay that much; however, I've also heard that it is more than worth it.

Some others here have done various projects and may have different
suppliers to recommend.  Perhaps a potential revision of your fabulous
product to lower the cost and keep the quality?  Maybe by building up one
of those "pick and place" devices?

sk