[Coco] CoCo 3 list of 64 colors with names

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 18:43:55 EDT 2014

Thanks! These images certainly beat the ones in the Jan 87 issue of the
rainbow. Now, if I can just loacte that pdf that had the table in it, I'll
be set. I still can't find it. I want it because someone actually assigned
color names to all 64 colors, both composite versions and rgb versions. I
know that names are not always accurate to what the viewer sees, but I find
color names to be easier to deal with than numbers. With that list I can
make a new chart that includes the color swatch beside the color name. Then
I will be able to select a color based not just on a value, but on a name
and a image.

Wayne