[Coco] colors

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Apr 2 01:08:21 EDT 2014

William, sorry, misread the email. But it IS still 16 colors at once in HW 80 col :-)

When I was writing that scontrol routine that's in the pic, I had 8 different overlays on the screen with different color schems in each. Then with the scontrol running, I could change the fore and back colors in each window to what I wanted. It was cool looking. I should've taken a screenshot of it.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com