[Coco] Announcing CoCoCloud (aka DriveWire 5)

Steve 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Tue Apr 1 15:22:22 EDT 2014

On 4/1/2014 11:17 AM, Tom Seagrove wrote:
> I was in until it was said we had to use Facebook or Goggle accounts to log in...

Tom,

He is planing on a pay service and using Facebook or Google Accounts
gives him a secure account system with 100's programmers behind it. With
all the hackers out here, he will need it!

Rolling his own is not cheap!  I've had to switched all my clients over
to Square or PayPal because my liability insurance for my clients with
internal Credit Card systems has jump to $200 per month per client.
(Thank you Target!)  This insurance only covers my company and does not
cover client's losses.

Just get a Google accounts ID.  It's small price pay to help Aaron hold
down costs and keep his system secure.

Steve