[Coco] Announcing CoCoCloud (aka DriveWire 5)

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Apr 1 12:38:28 EDT 2014

Aaron... Sign me up for 6 "Premium" accounts, 3 for ,my Cocos and 3 for my emulators. I will be upgrading too Joel's 68009 processor on the Coco 1, 2 , & 3 and replacing the bitbanger with a 1000 MIP ethernet upgrade that'll connect DW5 at 1.5g (super turbo mode). I also heard there was a FaceBook app (you have to be logged into the Coco FacBook page to use it) that allows you to send the MIDI data from the Coco to the CocoCloud and the app locates the online MP3 and streams it back to play Garth Brook's "I Got Friends In Low Places" through the Coco DAC (of which theres now a 24-bit chip that's a drop-in replacement for the old Coco DAC).
This along with the new color modes I'll be viewing everything on my 2160p 72" LavaPlasma TV/Monitor I just bought at Best Lie. They work well with a Coco but you have the cross the H-Sync with a 220 volt line source and wire the V-Sync to the TV's Audio out as that's the way they're doing it in China now due to the failure of the Japneese electronics market.

BTW... will the CocoCloud be supporting the new VHC format (Virtual Hard Cloud)?

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com