[Coco] Drivewire Cocopedia Entry...

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Sep 30 23:46:09 EDT 2013

Al,
The Trk files are direct copies of the contents of "track 34" of a drivewire boot disk. You have to use a disk editor (I think) and insert the file dirctly to track 34 and them mark the track in the gran table as used.
The typing "DOS" will boot drivewire into the Rom are  (again... I think)

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com