[Coco] Drivewire and ADOS...

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Mon Sep 30 23:21:18 EDT 2013

Don't know how accurate the information is but I found a link to a thread that spends a lot of time disussing the connections to a drivewire cable.
The only warranty I offer is a refund of the price paid to me for the link: http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco/59055

The Other Frank