[Coco] Update to cococoding.com/wayne

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 20:38:13 EDT 2013

I got ftp working. Free ftp didn't work, but FileZilla works. The revised
decode.os9 image is uploaded, and two new documents have been added and
linked. The new files are

Decode_displays.txt
Using_decode.txt

and are both included on the disk.

I should be releasing the first beta of unpack in a couple of weeks. I am
still working on getting the display code removed from the version of
decode that will be used in unpack.

I am also compiling a set of documents that will help those who are using
decode to understand the steps involved in correcting errors in the TYPE,
DIM and PARAM statements.

I will post more on this as I get the documents finished.

Wayne