[Coco] Boisy Pitre's arduinococo project

Christopher Smith csmith at wolfram.com
Mon Sep 30 19:37:50 EDT 2013

Yes, that seemed like the right place to go to understand what was going on with this thing and how it might be used.  So it requires an external board with a PIA on it?  I expected it to be serial using one of the uarts in the ATMega chip, so that's an interesting development.  Why that instead of a TTL level converter and the regular drivewire hookup?  I'll send you a message.  Thanks. :)

Chris