[Coco] Really not understanding how to use DW

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 17:21:46 EDT 2013

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 10:51 PM, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> On Monday 30 September 2013 16:49:11 Tormod Volden did opine:
>> On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Bill Pierce wrote:
>> > and there's an error when it's making the nos9 disks in copying CCbKrn
>> > which (I think) was an attempt at a new kernel but abandoned as the
>> > old kernel is built but the CCbKrn copy cmd wasn't removed from the
>> > makefile in the dsk routines.
>>
>> Can somebody confirm this? I would be happy to remove the ccbkrn stuff
>> if it is meant to be gone.
>>
>> Tormod
>>
> I wasn't looking for it in this mornings backtrace and didn't see it.
> However, I think I would leave that to the contributer who put it there.
> There could well be a valid reason its sitting there stewing.

changeset:   2615:530759e9f289
user:        Boisy Pitre <boisy.pitre at nuance.com>
date:        Mon Feb 06 15:51:13 2012 -0600
summary:     Added ccbkrn from Brett Gordon (level 2 only for now)

changeset:   2655:ead54d2c06d4
user:        Boisy Pitre <boisy.pitre at nuance.com>
date:        Tue Apr 10 22:25:19 2012 -0500
summary:     Removed ccbkrn, placed back bra in fnproc.asm

Looks like it was not cleanly removed.

Tormod