[Coco] Drivewire and ADOS...

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Sep 30 15:46:51 EDT 2013

On Monday 30 September 2013 15:33:28 Al Hartman did opine:

While I can see your point here, I'm afraid I'll have to plead the mugwump
syndrome.

Why?  Because then, in the new bee's eye's, Aaron then becomes responsible
for something not of his making, and which he has no power to correct.  I
would object to that were I in Aaron's shoes.

I for one am very pleased that Aaron has blessed us with this software.
But this scrimmage line pileup I see here, with Aaron on the bottom, flat
needs to stop, its unfair at best.