[Coco] CoCo wiki

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Sep 30 15:31:50 EDT 2013

On Monday 30 September 2013 15:07:32 Chris Osborn did opine:

> Is there a general CoCo wiki that covers everything about the CoCo? I
> see everyone talking about a lot of different things and I'd like to
> learn more without having to constantly pester the list. Seems like
> there are a lot of different operating systems and utilities and
> things. There must be a wiki that can be used as a jumping off point
> where newbs can start.

Welcome Chris.  In the real world, one where we would rather not step on
the toes of someone who is trying to support their hobby, while hopefully
at least breaking even on the costs vs sales, I would say that such an
unbiased wiki will at best, be difficult to maintain without upsetting
somebody.

So until that wiki utopia arrives, this list is more than likely to
continue to be the semi-authoritative functioning wiki.

In other words, this IS the place to ask your questions.  We don't mind,
and you stand a fairly good chance of getting an authoritative answer from
the author whose domain the question falls into.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Tex SEX!  The HOME of WHEELS!  The dripping of COFFEE!!  Take me to
Minnesota but don't EMBARRASS me!!
         law-abiding citizens.