[Coco] Drivewire and ADOS...

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Mon Sep 30 13:45:07 EDT 2013

I asked for it to be on the Drivewire site. Aaron should not be involved at
all in the decision process. What he does on his Drivewire 4 site is all up
to him.

Hosting it on the Cocopedia site is a good idea. But, I never heard of it
until today.

Now that I know about it, I'll make sure to spread the word.

-[ Al ]-