[Coco] Drivewire and ADOS...

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Sep 30 13:00:58 EDT 2013

Brian, I have edit access on Cocopedia and could start a page there, or if there's already a DriveWire page (I think so) I could add a "Getting Started" sort of section. It's the kind of thing Allen started Cocopedia for.
I don't know why I didn't think of that myself. I guess it's because it's been a while since I did anything there.
Hmmmm... This could be the start of something good :-)

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com