[Coco] Drivewire 4 on Linux

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 23:38:12 EDT 2013

Drivewire calls the Java default, which in turn usually calls your
desktop environment's default.  Depending on what Linux you use, the
fix might be in the Java config or in the desktop config.  This same
issue would normally effect any java application that uses a browser,
so google might help you find answers if you ask it about java,
browsers, and your flavor of Linux.

If you don't need browsing in DW4, you can check the option "Disable
web browser" under Config, User Interface Options, or you can add the
setting:

<NoBrowsers>true</NoBrowsers>

to the drivewireUI.xml file.