[Coco] DriveWire 4 - NitrOS-9 Floppy *BOOTSTRAP!*

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 21:33:23 EDT 2013

(I'm going to add something like this to the Wiki in hopes in clarifies things)

Think of the DriveWire server like you would a web server, ftp server, etc.
Just like you will not find a web browser in the Apache web server
software or an FTP client in an ftp server package, no DW clients are
part of the DriveWire server project.

The NitrOS9 drivers for DriveWire are in the NitrOS9 project.  The
HDBDOS ROMs for DriveWire live in the Toolshed with the other HDBDOS
variants.  The VCC that supports DriveWire is found on the VCC beta
page.  CoCo3FPGA, Liber809, etc all have their own project pages. This
is similar to the way Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc are found on their
respective sites.

Basically, you will find nothing except the DriveWire server itself in
the DriveWire source code.  Any time you want to connect (fill in the
blank) to DW, you probably need to find the client software at the
respective project's site.  In the case of NOS9 drivers its the
NitrOS9 site.