[Coco] DriveWire 4 - NitrOS-9 Floppy *BOOTSTRAP!*

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Sep 29 20:53:07 EDT 2013

You can also just "load"& "iniz" the drivers and descriptors and use them that way. You need to merge them into one file though for memory purposes. Or would the dw3io sub be loadable?
Also you would need the clocks... oh well... just a passing thought.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com